Subject: RE: [Leica] loading M6
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:31:35 -0700

The advice that helped me the most with M6 loading was that you shouldn't be
too fussy.  I usually crank the winder lever until a slot in the takeup
spool is inline with the film path.  Then, I simply push the film canister
into the body, and put on the bottom plate.  Works most of the time.  Once
in a while I get a roll that requires a few tries, but not very often.  And
I'm sure that's just due to my lack of good technique.