Subject: [Leica] Re: A Challenge
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 15:30:04 -0700

I predict that if such a "week" happened, it would be the slowest LUG week
ever. Everyone would think that the LUG is broken.

This off topic topic of discussing off topic topics is simple proof that
human beings are well rounded should, not narrow minded, and all of the
inner and outer workings of photography encompasses virtually everything.
Including this "challenging" off topic topic.

I like the LUG because the overall level of intelligence seems to be a
notch above other lists. And when this type of folks talk, well, everything
comes out because it IS relevant.

Jim