Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A Challenge
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 22:54:25 -0700

Roger Beamon wrote:

> On 4 Aug 99, Jim Brick wrote, at least in part:
>
> > I predict that if such a "week" happened, it would be the slowest LUG week
> > ever. Everyone would think that the LUG is broken.><snip>
> I like the Leica-Users List also, but not because of the intelligence
> level which I, frankly, think is no higher than other lists, merely
> more voluble!
>
> Folk interested in niche products tend to talk at greater length
> about them than those interested in the garden variety items.
> Besides, most C----, N---- and M------ users are out
> photographing and not trying to convince the world of the
> legitimacy of their pets.
><snip>
> Roger
><snip>
What a pain in the ass thing to say! We're not smarter, just angrier and more insecure.
I'm sure we are all glad you enjoy our company!
Lugnuts are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,
cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. And If you don't think so join
another paramilitary organization.
Mark Rabiner