Subject: RE: [Leica] Security in U.K.
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:49:15 -0600

BTW,

If you are ever so foolish to leave your bag unattended at Heathrow (worse
still if it has your Leica in it!), forget about it., especially if there
have been recent bombs/scares.

They will most likely move it somewhere safe - if possible - and blow it up.
And you will have little recourse, because there are plenty of warning
signs...!

Tim A