Subject: RE: [Leica] IIIc or IIIf
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 07:48:30 +0000

In addition to the 50/3.5 Elmar, I use a 50/2 summitar which is a fine
performer and which has the advantage of a larger aperture.   I recall
reading that Leitz advertised their IIIc with either the standard elmar or
an optional upmarket Summitar (?for the professionals).

Dan K.

                                    - EQ -
                          "trying to please everybody
                        and ultimately pleasing nobody"