Subject: [Leica] SEC: UNCLASSIFIED Leica Calendar
From: "Dykstra, Rick" <Rick.Dykstra@cbr.defence.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:04:10 +1000

Hey, has anyone else turned over the month on their Leica Calendar!
Its gonna be August 'till the end of the year at my place.
My M6 and 50 Summicron don't make photos like that,
although I'm prepared to put in a lot of practice.

Perfect focus, perfect shutter speed, composition, everything.

Chandos, the picture of your brother (was it?) was close,
but was missing a certain, something, in comparison (IMHO).

Regards

Rick.