Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: If Rover Can Do It, Why Not BMW?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 13:28:58 -0700

The BMW SUV (the X5) uses their (BMW's) 4.4L V8 and the road, and off road,
tests have been stellar. Certainly no lack of low end torque. Especially
with VANOS. I like Range Rover, and I like BMW V8's. I've had one (BMW V8)
for five years now. I personally would choose the BMW V8 over the Buick V8
any day.

Jim