Subject: [Leica] Re: Print Development: The lost B&B solution long
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:32:12 -0700

As far as I am concerned, Mark is the B&W LUG person that should be very
carefully listened to. He has been professionally doing this for a very
long time. When I get my darkroom remodel finished, I will be looking to
Mark for B&W advice. At Brooks Inst., 75% of the curriculum (1960/61) was
B&W. I worked as a commercial photographer 1961 - 1969 and about 75% of my
work was B&W. The Dektol time I quoted is something that I used in school
and in business. But Mark has actively doing B&W printing for decades. So
listen to him.

Thanks Mark,

Jim