Subject: Re: [Leica] Rover's As Tow Vehicles & My Retirement Lens
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:14:58 -0500

Agree.  The new grand cherokee has a fine motor, OHC type which is replacing
the pushrod style motors.  Overall output is still somewhere between 5.2 and
5.9 L equivalent and I would agree completely that you would want a decent
hitch with swaybars on anything approaching 30'!  Checked my manual for the
'89 rover and it's rated to pull  5500# in high and  7700# in low.  Price
difference between new grand cherokee and rovers (especially now that the
discovery is out there!) is not that much anymore... and we all know price
isn't that important anyway when we're talking about love.  Kpeters--