Subject: Re: [Leica] Land Rover/Range Rover picture taken with a IIIf
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:11:09 -0500

Well, I'm talking "high" range as I'm pulling a trailer.  Our Range Rover is
rated around there for low range work too.. ie. Pulling a boat out of a
lake, pulling out the neighbor's car from a ditch, etc.  High range pulling
for highway travel, and I still suspect a 31' airstream would manhandle any
range rover or discovery if any wind or hills were encountered.  Here the
BIG trucks are nice.  Anyways, love the discoverys as well and it may be my
next car...  Keep on Leica and Rover!  Kpeters