Subject: [Leica] Ramblings from Bangkok
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:30:32 +0700

Greetings all,

	Just got back to Bangkok from a pleasant but hectic trip to Canada and
it's good to connect with the LUG again.  The search for a darkroom space
continues in earnest now as I am so far behind on my developing and
printing - things are really starting to pile up.  The LUG seems somewhat
subdued these days or have I just missed the major discussions???  Take
care all.

Ian Stanley,

Bangkok, Thailand