Subject: RE: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: "Greg.Chappell@nationsbank.com" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:32:17 -0500

I have seen the non- Leitz items at various sites & have been tempted to buy
one for use with my 50 Elmar screw mount on my M6 & M4, but I can't afford
to waste up to $100 on something I might have to just "throw away". Think
I'll pay extra for the "Genuine Leitz Article". After all, these were made
before the Bean Counters took over in Germany, so there should be no
controversy as to the reliability of these items as there seems to be among
some about current Leica products, although my current M6 has never failed
me.

Greg