Subject: [Leica] PMS? was Re: <no subject>
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:51:12 -0700

On 11 Aug 99, sam wrote, at least in part:

> It would seem that Mr. Small is a very angry control-freak (try HIS Rollei
> list to see what I mean) and, IMO, he defaces the LUG with posts such as
> this:

So true, Sam.

Tom A., I hope that you'll ignore Marc's outburst by merely
considering the source. It's not worth going beyond. You have
proven yourself at every turn and need not be concerned.
Bombast and profanity have no place here, and when used
against your thoughts it is laughable.

On target? There exists no more zeal about staying on list than
mine, but, even I would have a problem citing your hypothetical
as off target. Good Grief, it *is* photographic and ties in nicely to
areas of interest of many of the subscribers here on the Leica-
Users List. Believe me, a 15mm Heliar is in my future.

Now, about those vehicles...

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.