Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Summicron 90/2 vs. the Elmarit 90/2.8
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:29:12 -0700

On 10 Aug 99, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> Hey, be nice!   I once began a photo session with a nude model with the
> cap on my M6.  Couldn't seem to get a meter reading...

Hell, I wouldn't even be able to find the aperture ring, let alone
fuss with meter readings.

I'm just not cool around nakid ladies. My otherwise flawless
elocution becomes gibberish. Now, Mark's fashion work I can
handle as long as they keep their clothes on.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    The strength and power of despotism
    consists wholly in the fear of resistance.
               -- Thomas Paine