Subject: [Leica] Focomat II C
From: Richard Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:46:07 -0700

Hello LEITZ Fans!

     I'd enjoy hearing from any luggers who've onwned and/or used the
Focomat II C.  Are there both glass and glassless negative holders
available.  What about a color head: did Walner make one?  Are the
Aristo cold lights available for this?  How are the two Leitz enlarger
lenses?  Better than Nikon or Schneider?  Does the Focomat II C print
2 1/4 by 3 1/4 inch?

    I've used a Focomat I C.  But I want to print roll film too, for
only black and white.

				Thanks everyone!

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net