Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summilux
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:25:43 +0000

>Well, guys!  I went ahead and bought the Leica 35mm Summilux.  After
>listening to the comments on the list, I wonder if I made the right decision.
>
>Skip

There are good and bad comments about this lens, most of the
disappointments hovering around the performance at f1.4 - 2.0.  I bought
one then sold it and now ordered another one again.  It is one of those
"you don't miss it until it's gone" kind of lens.

Dan K.
                     Live simply so that others might simply live.