Subject: [Leica] Re: My M6 is rusting
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:13:00 +1000

On 12 Aug 99, at 12:30, Bud Cook wrote:

> Don,
> Are you joking? :-)
> Bud

On my M4 the screws used to fasten the flash shoe to the camera rusted as
did the steel clip that holds the finder window and frame-line illumination
windows in place (inside the camera, directly behind and between the two
windows). This is due to water ingress (via regular exposure light rain),
which, I imagine better sealing would prevent.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110