Subject: Re: [Leica] My M6 is rusting
From: Jim Bauman <jbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 02:08:48 -0700

Guido "NoNuts" Soprano of hotmail fame wrote:

>All 4 of my post war IIIc's have this problem. This proves that DonJ and
>Sherry "Cash only because I'm too special to pay taxes" Krauter are wrong.

Huh? Maybe it's cash only to you 'cause your checks bounce?  Anyhow, would
you be as irritating to the LUG if you weren't hiding behind that stupid
fake name and hotmail account?

But, on a real topic, I can't say if M6's are better built or not, but they
just don't have that solid feel of an old M4 or M2.  But ponder this -- if
the pricing and development of Leicas from 1958 to present day followed
that of personal computers, then today an M6 should cost about $12!

Jim Bauman <-- real name