Subject: [Leica] M6's @ $12 from Jim Bauman
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 05:12:18 EDT

Jim "insert insult of choice" Bauman got someone else who finished High
School to write NOTHING WORTH READING

Hi Jim,

well I've never bounced a check yet. What would you like to know about me
that my email address doesn't diss-close?

When you open up your business making and selling M6's at $12.00, let me
know. I'll be sure to invest elsewhere.

Have a Nice Day.

GS