Subject: Re: [Leica] Guido's caveat!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:25:06 -0400

Mama mia!, Guido,
Sto' Meglio! ( I think that's right! I know most of mi Italiano from
listening to Verdi operas- and you know ole Joe Green wrote in a Florentine
dialect!)
I just got my IIIa back from a minor tune up of the 1/1000 speed at DAG, and
it indeed sounds young and vibrant! Tutto bene! I am feeling better now that
it is home to Papa!
Ciao!
Dan