Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Old Leicas and better than the new "Junk" Cameras
From: moorea@andovercontrols.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:27:38 -0400

>> the Krauter "anything made after the 50's is krap" manifesto

> It is not just Mrs. Krauter who has noticed the difference

Yes, enough harping on Sherry already.  As far as I'm concerned the
only thing she's guilty of is not answering all but one of my email
inquiries (the only one acknowledged was when I asked if I had the
right email address).  While that's convinced me to "shop elsewhere"
in this specific case, her excellent reputation must come from
something, and I give her the benefit of the doubt by assuming there's
just too much demand for her top-notch service.

- --Andrew
no archive