Subject: [Leica] A question of TED G.
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:52:50 -0400

With regards (and respect) to our fellow LUGgitte Ted Grant:

We all know his penchant for underwear, right?
    So, which pocket will he be holding them in at award time?

He'll be carrying his newly C(noLA) M&N over his left shoulder.
    Why not over the right shoulder?  Is he right handed or left??
    Is it faster to the 'draw' from the left?  hmmmm?

Perplexing questions no inquiring mind should want to know.

Was the award last weekend or this one coming up?  Will it be broadcast
anywhere?

Must admit to being lost in duplicate messages (thought I was losing it for
a while - or we were all suddenly daft) and those beguiling falsettos of one
GS@hotmall. <---have we ever seen a bigger waste of time and space as that
fellow?  So, therefore, he (guido) sets a new LOW standard. Waytogo!!

To think, the dichotomy of it all, on the one side we have a Lifetime
Achievement Award for a fellow photographer, on the other the All Time Loser
Award to whoever Guido is.  The irony of it all!

I especially like how we're all ignoring his useless drivel.  Keep it up.
Mums the word.  He (it) will go away.