Subject: Re: [Leica] depressed about investment
From: chefurka@sympatico.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 08:24:18 GMT

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:55:33 -0700 (PDT), kt66@cyberhighway.net (ckk)
wrote:

>Oh well, I am contrary enough to feel I "need" a Leica. I just can no longer
>prove it.

Try this.  Give your (OK, someone else's) kids a cup of coffee each,
then hand them water pistols and tell them to have at each other.
Shoot some peak action pics of the ensuing mayhem with your Leica,
then do (try to do) the same thing with the T4.  Case closed.

I don't care how good the lenses are at f/8 or how low the price is -
if I can't get the moment I want on film, then for me the camera is
unusable.  I have a T4 and a GR1 gathering dust in a closet as we
speak, for this very reason.

Paul Chefurka