Subject: [Leica] Sopranos
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:17:49 +0200

As far as I know Guido is a first name for a male person. We all know what
sopranos are. In the old times there used to be lots of male singers like
that. So if something nasty has been done to Guido we must show compassion
and be understanding, not rude.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen