Subject: [Leica] low cost medium format projection etc.
From: Robert Monaghan <rmonagha@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:23:40 -0500 (CDT)

See http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/bronslideproj.html Med Fmt Slide Projectors
shows many older low cost medium format projectors that can be bought $25 up;
new Mamiya Procabin 6x6 projectors are only $400+ in Hong Kong/Singapore...
see http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/hongkong.html Grey Market Importing Pages

But I admit I sometimes cheat and make superslides which fit into my 35mm
slide projectors (Pradovit, B&H..) - these are square format circa 4x4cm but
fit in most standard 35mm slide projectors. Blows away my 35mm slides too.
(Be square and Be There! ;-)  If you want to be happy with your 35mm slides,
DO NOT go and see any of the Hasselblad University shows or programs. Go
only if you want to discover a new dimension of photography and slide
quality!