Subject: Re: [Leica] Yashica T4 Super
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:44:24 -0700

LUG

Everyone should have a good p&s (every morining, in fact).

Seriously...I have the T4 and I am never disappointed with the results.
However, I don't place unrealistic expectations on it either.  It will
never replace my M6's, but it is a great companion.

I especially like the T4 when a friend or family member obligates you to
take pictures at some stupid event that you don't even want to go to in the
first place. I find that you can read a book and occasionally hold the
camera up and click off a few shots without looking or taking your eyes of
the paragraph!   Yaaawn!!

Cheers,
Arturo