Subject: Re: [Leica] Yashica T4 Super
From: "Max" <max_ytong@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:12:42 +0200

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 1999 7:24 AM

| At 21:55 -0700 13/08/99, ckk wrote:
| >I was recently traveling to a family reunion, and chose to only bring a
| >Yashica T-4 Super.
| .. . .
| > They were still  stunned by the quality of the prints,...
| .. . .
| >Oh well, I am contrary enough to feel I "need" a Leica. I just can no
longer
| >prove it.
| >VEK

Hi,

During my hollidays a got a shock on the the lens hood of my (only)
Summicron  M35mm and the grey plastic ring close to the front lens was
broken. Without any filter or protection I prefered to take another camera.

So I took all my pictures with my T5 with tri-X. Everything became simple,
no problem with the rain, no stress with the T5 remained in the car and I
used very often the built-in flashlight.

Back home I just developped my films, the pictures are very good. I won't
say to other people wich camera I used.

I gess that I will pay the price of my T5 to repair the Summicron, I'am a
little bit disappointed.

I still love my Leica but ...

Max