Subject: [Leica] Re: Leitz lenses on medium format
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 99 17:42:06 +1000

Robert Monaghan <rmonagha@post.cis.smu.edu> wrote:

>anybody out there using these lenses on medium format bodies too?

I for one would dearly love to use my Leica 16mm fisheye on
a 6x6 body.  That way I could utilise the full 45mm diameter
image circle to get true 180-degree circular fisheye images.

Ah yes, but what 6x6 camera has a focal plane shutter and
lens to film distance of only 47.00mm?...  (None that I know
of alas.)

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
nemeng.com