Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos at the Vatican???
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:31:28 EDT

Hi,

Photos inside the Vatican, including the Sistine Chapel are permitted, so
long as yuo don't use flash.  I believe that tripods are also not allowed, as
this implies "professional" and also can be quite cumbersome and even a
tripping hazard with all of the people who pass through.  I've done it many,
many times, and never have I been hassled.  I've gotten some beautiful shots
of the inside of St.Peter's with the sun streaming down from high windows
onto the altar.

Mike Swiek