Subject: Re: [Leica] Yashica T4 Super
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:00:52 -0400

One reason I'm selling my Leica C-2 Zoom, a reasonably nice little P&S, is
that my wife prefers the T3 I got her- the little Zeiss prime lens is SHARP,
contrasty and even when I did her shots on a commercial printer with a so-so
Fujinon lens, there was a certain 'snap' and 'sizzle' that I have seen in no
other P&S shot I have printed ( I don't think any of my customers had
Leicas!). If the Leica Minilux, et al. are better, I certainly would be
impressed, but the cost/performance of that little T3 is hard to beat.
Dan