Subject: Re: [Leica] Yashica T4 Super
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 20:31:23 -0700

I've been using Yashica T's since the original model with no number behind
the T. They are an amazing value. I found one used T at a camera store for
$25, because the slider bar over the shutter release button had come off. My
latest, a T4 was only $99 at the camera store because it was a "factory
refurb". It's a great little camera, with a fine lens capable of taking
great, sharp photos.

Gary Todoroff