Subject: Re: [Leica] Zeiss Lens for Leica?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:09:01 -0400

I was looking at the prices of used Zeiss SLR lenses for the currten Contax
cameras, and was wondering if it would be possible to have the Contax mount
replaced with a Leica mount? Some of the lenses are much cheaper, used, than
the corresponding, or nearly so,  Leica glass. From my experience, and for
what I shoot, and print, the difference between Leica and Zeiss lenses are
not all that apparent!
Thought that it might be a cost effective means of getting a very wide angle
lens.
Dan