Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos at the Vatican???
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:13:46 -0400

A fellow LUGger- Egads, I just forgot his name! came by the store one day,
and showed me some slides made with his 75mm Summilux, I think it was, and I
was knocked down at the beauty of the Sistine Chapel ceiling! I had seen the
restoration programs on PBS, but looking at the slides, with a 10x loupe,
the images seemed to come alive! There was no comparison, and trying to
describe the beauty is futility exemplified!Michaelangelo must've had a
"Leica" eye; Magnificent!
Dan