Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 thoughts
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:46:04 -0400

 Ted-
Why anyone should thrash you for being pragmatic is beyond me, but then you
never know! As I have grown older, I am grateful to find that I am more
accepting and understanding of the needs of others....I am finding out that
the more I learn, the more I find there is to know, and so little time in
which to learn it. In that vein, I love to hear about the experiences of
others, even if they didn't use a Leica!
I would like to see it where no one here fears a flame for holding one
opinion or another! If ten minutes of print developement works for someone,
I don't propose to flame that person. At this point in life, I would rather
understand the how and why, and spend less time excoriating someone for what
in the greater scheme of the univers, is inconsequential!
Let's hope Santa brings you a new R8 Motor Drive this year! I want to hear
all about it when it comes!
Dan