Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 mm -mf debate
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:12:54 -0400

From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>

- - --=====================_23845888==_.ALT

At 10:10 AM 08/15/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>To compare images shot under each format, look at images at Tina manleys
>site, and then at an online display of some weegee images @
><http://www.icp.org>www.icp.org which were made using a 4x5 speed graphic;
>then each person can decide for themself which format may better present
>images that feel better to them.

>>LUGers -

The Weegee site that William refers to http://www.icp.org/weegee/index.html
is a very good one but I certainly have no delusions that my work could be
compared to that of "Weegee the Famous!"

I do have a new "decisive moment" photograph up for review on Photoforum's
Gallery at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
M6 with 35/1.4.  I would appreciate your comments.

Leically,

Tina

That photo is more than a decisive moment!  I can't really figure it out!  I
do know that you would have never gotten this shot if you hadn't been using
your  progressive scan CCD 30 frames per second unit!