Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG Critique - listen up!
From: jon honeyball <jhoneyball@woodleyside.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:41:53 +0100

>>This minute?  Isle of Jura.  It's what I have next to me right now.  When
that's done, I'm trying some Linkwood.  My favorite would be Bushmill "green

label" but I can't get it here in the States (have to have friends bring a
bottle back when they travel).<<

Since when was Bushmills "scotch"??? Pah! Presumeably you think that Paris
is just the East London artists ghetto? <giggle>

:-)

Jon