Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Critique - listen up!
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:18:48 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

This is a "directed" chat line that goes in circles.  I've only been
here a coupla years, and the subjects have come full circle several times.
I'm also a ham radio operator, and we use VHF repeaters for local chat.
VERY similar to a mail reflector!....and sometimes folks bitch about what
we talk about.  I'll say the same for the reflector as I say to the
whiners on the radio....turn the damn thing off if/when you don't like what
you hear(read)....I do, and have...!!!
Now, how 'bout them UV filters? :)
Walt