Subject: Re: [Leica] Pulitzer price
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 02:38:19 -0700

Pascal wrote:

> If you came across Bill Clinton struggling in a raging river and you
> had a choice between rescuing him or getting a Pulitzer Prize-winning
> photograph, what shutter speed would you use?
>
> ;-)
>
> Pascal

Such highly technical questions are generally best left to other more
specialized high tech groups.
But I think I have a P&S that has a raging river mode; RRM.
There is a series of small filters behind the lens on a turret; the one that
would swing in with a micromotor would be a warm polarizer to cut through those
raging highlights!!!
Remember though, this list is a low tech Rangefinder thing. 1000 of a second is
probably way to slow.
I'm sure Bill is quite good at staying afloat though.
Mark Rabiner