Subject: [Fwd: [Leica] R8 thoughts]
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:26:54 +1000

- --------------AF7EA74203AD44F438DDA7F6

Max wrote:

  >I understand what you mean but I don't like the R8.(I also never
wrapped my
  >hands around a bison ;-))

  >I'm sorry but for me Leica means M. (like the 911 for Porsche).

Max,I agree with you on the 911, but have you ever owed a SL2? or
handled a R8.

To me leica means: 3C, M, SL2 and R8. Oh what a feeling.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------AF7EA74203AD44F438DDA7F6

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:30:57 +1000
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 thoughts

- --------------C3B0CA6E1D5FF468A62307B2

> Max wrote:
>
> >I understand what you mean but I don't like the R8.(I also never wrapped my
> >hands around a bison ;-))
>

> >I'm sorry but for me Leica means M. (like the 911 for Porsche).

Max,I agree with you on the 911, but have you ever owed a SL2? or handled a R8.

To me leica means: 3C, M, SL2 and R8. Oh what a feeling.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------C3B0CA6E1D5FF468A62307B2

<HTML>
&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Max wrote:

<P>>I understand what you mean but I don't like the R8.(I also never wrapped
my
<BR>>hands around a bison ;-))
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>>I'm sorry but for me Leica means M. (like the 911 for Porsche).</BLOCKQUOTE>
Max,I agree with you on the 911, but have you ever owed a SL2? or handled
a R8.

<P>To me leica means: 3C, M, SL2 and R8. Oh what a feeling.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;