Subject: RE: [Leica] Pyro and Pyro formulas
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:14:54 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de [mailto:ottmar-x@t-online.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 3:02 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] Pyro

Giorgio Ferrari wrote:mous PMK stay for?) or any other notice of

> Are there some books about the argument that I can find in Italy?

Giorgio,

You can get "The Book of Pyro" from Lotus View Camera in Austria
(www.lotusviewcamera.at). I am sure they will ship to Italy with no
problems.
And if you are convinced they have the chemicals too!

Keith Bingman

Giorgio,

I would also reccommend Stephen Anchell "The Darkroom Cookbook", 1994. Focal
Press ISBN 0-240-80196-2.

Quoted from this book:

Gordon Hutchings' PMK: 1 part A, 1 part B, 100 parts water.
PMK+ for speed gain: 0.5 grams amidol immediately prior to development (book
does not say how much amidol per PMK volume)

Solution A
750 ml water
10 g Metol
20 g Sodium bisulfite