Subject: Re: [Leica] Wild fox kit taken with 105-280 on web page
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:27:11 EDT

Great picture, of a very stealthy animal!

Bruce

robsteve@hfx.andara.com writes:

<< I know I will win the award for most posts of the day, but it is raining
 here and I had nothing better to do.  Two weeks ago I went to an area where
 I was told the was a fox den where the female had a few kits.  I found the
 den by the amount of dead bird feathers around it and the fox prints.  I
 then set up my blind and my friend that was with me went away with me in
 the blind.   was hoping foxes couldn't count and would think the blind was
 empty.  After about twenty minutes I saw a set of eyes looking out and
 about five minutes later he appeard, looked around and went of to hunt I
 suppose.

 The image is on the bottom of my Misc page and was taken with the 105-280
 Leica zoom and a R8 with a Metz flash set at -1 2/3 fill.  I plan on going
 back to the site at a later date and spend more time to hopefully get
 better pictures.

 http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Misc.htm

 Regards,

 Robert >>