Subject: Re: [Leica] A little off topic: Brazil
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:32:30 EDT

I know very little about safety in Brazil. I'm sure others will respond to
that point. I often am in a similar position. Deciding whether to take my
Leica or a P&S. Sometimes for safety, sometimes because I'm sure my schedule
will not allow me the time to photograph anything.

Each time I give in and take the P&S, I regret it. Insure the Leica and take
it!

Bruce
Killingworth, CT.