Subject: R: [Leica] Italian LUGers
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:17:58 +0200

Hello Doug,
I am an Italian Lugger living in Genoa.
If it is of Your interest on Sunday 12th September a Photographica Fair will
be held at Castel Sangiovanni near Piacenza.
It is the most important photographic  event in Italy(Last Edition attended
Mr. Lager and Mr. Van Heysbroek) where You can find a lot of Leica stuffs
and all what may have attinence with photography.
I hope to meet you there.

Giancarlo