Subject: [Leica] RE: Ricoh 21mm lens?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:18:49 -0400

I nice 21 for your IIIf is the SA f/4. The M mount version is easily
convertible to screw mount (back out a set screw and remove the factory
installed M adapter) and less expensive than the LTM version.

Ken Wilcox

At 04:17 PM 8/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I just wish the Leica lens would work on my IIIF. I have a "21" (non-ASPH),
>&  love it, but I probably will buy the 21 screw mount from Adorama at some
>point this year. If you're looking for something cheaper than the Leica
>lens, that one is probably the way to go. I've seen some great reports on
>it, but not-so-great on their "28". Unless you have some ties in Japan, I
>imagine the Ricoh lens is already long gone.
>
>Greg

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>