Subject: [Leica] Wasted Bandwidth
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:33:16 -0400

At 04:52 PM 8/19/1999 -0700, Jim Bauman wrote:

>I'm worried.
>
>There have been several of you reporting dropped Leicas on pavement
>recently. Is there a bug going around that is causing this phenomenon? Is
>it advanced age? Is it too many Leicas around the neck, not enough hands?

Pray, do not be a fool.  I have owned ten or twelve Leicas in my time, and
every one has had a hard thunk onto concrete.  The only one hurt other than
cosmetics was an M2.

We all do this.  It is part of the system.  I have dropped Rolleis, Zeiss
Ikons, Hasselblads.  Others, as well.

Tough cameras, and I am a tough customer.  I often list cameras for sale
which are E, or E+, or mint, but these are never the ones I use.  Those are
E-, honestly deserved!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!