Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Oktoberfest - off topic
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:14:38 -0400

Horst, Robert-
We have a local brewery, with a German trained Braumeister, and the Red Oak
Amber they put out is as good a beer as any you'll find! None of this watery
drivel! This stuff is cloudy with yeast and hops, has a distinct malt and
hops flavor and a really nice finish. I don't drink a lot, but I don't mind
telling you, This stuff is good enough to get sloshed it! ( single malts
notwithsatnding....)
So, if you are ever in Greensboro, Give me a call, and we'll go to the
Spring Garden Brewing Company for a Bubba Burger, and a few pints of Red
Oak! My treat!
Dan