Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 /M4P flash problems
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:18:34 -0400

To All: We use the Elinchrom 101's and have had no problem with the flash sync
with any of the Leica cameras or the Nikon for that fact. It is my understanding
that this line of strobes uses only 15 volts for the trigger circuit. I would
check with the manufacture of your units to get the trigger voltage they are set
for. Also make sure that the pc cord is of the proper length to reach in and
make a good contact. Then when removing make sure you twist and pull straight
out so as not to cause a loose fit or to cause the contact in the camera to come
loose.
Cheers Wilber GFTBE