Subject: [Leica] Off Topic - Nikons
From: ray tai <jeslam@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:16:15 +0800

Nikons: solid, ergonomically PERFECT bodies, so-so AF, good but vastly
overrated optics.
Canons: AF fast and quiet enough to please the gods, cheesy bodies,
excellent optics even in some "consumer" lenses.
Leica R8 (got mine this week w/ winder): solid, beautiful, moose-like,
optics second to none.  I have the 100 APO and will get the 28mm
Elmarit-R soon.