Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:48:17 -0700

InfinityDT: wrote:
>How about the Minilux, Minilux Zoom, Z2X, etc. etc.?>>>>>>>

Jim Shulman:
<<<<Which I understand to mean encompasses all information related to those
interested in Leica cameras, of whatever stripe.  This gives us quite a wide
berth, from discussions of cameras, to printing Leica pictures, to the use
of lenses which can be mounted on Leitz equipment (or Leitz lenses which can
be mounted on other cameras), travel with Leica cameras, meetings with other
Leica fans, and even Leica Tandoori ingested by Leica fans.>>>>>>>

Dan C.:
<<<<It could be worse; we could be talking about fountain pens or whiskey, or
automobiles, or Swiss watches, or.....god knows what else has dominated
this list in the last few years.  At least this thread deals with
cameras.>>>>>>>>>>

Roger Beamon :
<<<<<<<<Precisely the problem of such cavalier acceptance of OT stuff,
Ted. If we accept one man's idea of OT material, then all must be
accepted. To do otherwise is, after all, completely unfair!>>>>>>>

OK OK I know when I'm whupped! :) I should have stayed quiet! :) So to
spite you all I'm going to go stroke my Leicas and have a single malt! So
there! :):)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant