Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:51:04 -0700

Rob McClure wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I was just thinking (a scarey thought)  Does anyone want to talk about
> great bicycles?  I have three Cannondales...
>
> Rob McClure

Maybe what kind of fanny pack thing you stick your Leicas in when you go riding
and how your bike took you to a spot where you were able to get a shot you
couldn't have gotten any other way. Otherwise who cares about bikes? Bikes were
one of my better sports but now on foot where I can smell the roses and get the
shots. Bikes are for getting there. Walking is being there shooting as you go.
But I am all ears to be proved otherwise: the whole bike while you shoot thing
I'm sure is possible. Falling over on my bike with my Leica's would not be a
plus. I'll stick to walking.
Mark Rabiner